ZGTX series, ZGT series and TZ series are the new generation of high efficiency, energy saving and abrasion resistant desulfurization pumps based on the actual characteristics of wet flue gas desulfurization industry in China, on the basis of analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of similar products at home and abroad, and jointly developed with famous domestic universities. This series of pumps are widely used in electric power, iron and steel, coal, alumina, smelting, papermaking, building materials and other industries to transport flue gas desulfurization containing solid particles. It can be used as slurry circulation pump, limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry transport pump, waste water pump, accident slurry pump, etc. In addition, we also provide TIH series process pumps, TDQ series submersible pit pumps and TZJL series subliquid pumps.
1. The flow profile of the impeller, volute and guard plate of the ZGTX absorption tower desulfurization slurry circulation pump, ZGT series desulfurization slurry pump and TZ series standard chemical process pump all adopt the solid-liquid two-phase water conservancy model developed by famous domestic universities according to the characteristics of FDG in China. This also makes the pump more efficient, more suitable for FGD device absorption tower slurry circulation and slurry delivery pump operating requirements. Field practice has proved that our products are cavitation resistant and free from local wear, and their high efficiency and abrasion resistance are higher than current FGD field desulfurization pump!
2. ZGTX absorber desulfurization slurry circulation pump shall provide Cr30, CD-4MCU, 2605, 2205, 304, 316, 316L and other materials according to the requirements of different working conditions. All metal structure is adopted for the components with low hydraulic friction loss and higher efficiency than the non-metal pump with the same parameters. Easy to control the geometry size, parts surface finish, small clearance between parts, high volume efficiency, comprehensive efficiency than non-metal pump.
3. The ZGTX absorption tower desulfurization slurry circulation pump uses wear plate instead of mouth ring seal in structure, which avoids the phenomenon that the mouth ring is quickly worn by the slurry, resulting in the rapid decrease of pump efficiency. Pump shaft diameter, short cantilever, reduce the shaft in the work of the flexure, thereby extending the service life of the seal. The pump is arranged in a pullback structure with an extended diaphragm coupling for easy maintenance. When removing the impeller, mechanical seal and shaft assembly, the whole set of rotor parts can be pulled out from the motor end without removing the inlet and outlet pipeline of the pump and without removing the motor. The shaft seal adopts the structure of mechanical seal and back blade. The back blade can prevent solid particles from entering the mechanical seal and prolong the service life of the mechanical seal. The assembled mechanical seal is easy to be disassembled and replaced, and the static and static ring is silicon carbide to silicon carbide, which is more suitable for the seal of slurry medium. Static seal with ptFE, other metal parts do not contact with the medium, to avoid the corrosion of mechanical seal.
4. TZ series standard chemical process pump is characterized by that the pump cover is fixed on the middle support via the stop, and then clamped in the middle by the connection between the pump body and the stop of the middle support. Pump body is axial suction, radial discharge, foot support type, directly fixed on the base. The suspension component is fixed on the middle bracket through the stop, and is supported on the base with the suspension. The extension coupling is designed for easy disassembly. During maintenance, it is not necessary to remove the inlet and outlet connecting pipes, pump body and motor. It is only necessary to remove the intermediate connecting parts of the extended coupling to exit the rotor parts for maintenance.
5. TZJL type subliquid pump is a vertical single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump. This series of pumps is a semi-open impeller with a stirring blade on the suction side of the impeller, which plays the function of preventing blockage and deposition and preventing solid particles from settling at the bottom of the pool and being unable to be pumped.